Job opening for Senior Consultant NetSuite- Project Manager for Pune Location
Job Location – Pune
Company provides an exciting range of software development platforms. They also develop applications and solutions for a wide range of corporate, charity and public sector clients.
The Company was founded in 2004 and is based in Pune, Maharashtra where the majority of staff are located.
Company core service and product offerings include:
- IT consultancy.
- Development of package systems
- Application and Database design and development
- Responsive Website design, development.
- Android and IOS Mobile Applications.
Should have at least 7-8 Full Cycle ERP Implementation across multiple verticals
- Should have at least 5 to 10 years of IT-ERP experience
- Experience of 4 to 5 Full Cycle Net Suite Implementations across multiple verticals would be added benefit
- Candidate should have detailed understanding of the ERP concept and should be able to keep himself/herself updated on changes in the ERP product industry
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical objectives. Should be able to co-ordinate with the technical team.
- Ability to understand the macro and micro objectives of each project
- Thoroughness of analysis and eye for detail
- Process adherence and documentation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Cross functional ability
- Coordinative, Collaborative and Communication skills. Ability to phrase thoughts correctly in written or verbal form, with customers, peers and colleagues.
- Ability to lead teams and be part of teams. To delegate and monitor. To balance ‘hands on’ and ‘hands off’ management. A liking to train and mentor
Key responsibilities & duties
- Understanding the prospect’s business model
- Providing standard and focused product demonstration
- Thorough study of SOW. Deliverables and Timelines
- Preparation of Project Plan
- Business Process Study and Business Requirements Analysis
- Business Requirements Documentation
- Configuration & Implementation
- Training Process Owners
- Post Implementation Support
- Analysis of customer’s requirement vis-à-vis what can be/cannot be mapped in the system.
Graduation: Any Graduate – BE/B Tech/BCA/BCS/B Com/BBA
PG: Any postgraduate – MBA/MCA/MCS/M Tech
Other Qualifications: ERP Functional Certification from reputed institute (preferred)
Applications: MS-Office required with the ability to churn out large data and present the same in graphical/PPT representation to the management and Clients.
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period:
- Contact No: