: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php
on line 241
We have a job opening for the position of “Mechanical Engineer” in one of the Company located in “Abu-dhabi” Experience- 5 – 6 years relevant experience in operations and technical services for Oil production / processing plants with experience and good knowledge of offshore platforms operations/ maintenance and Engineering standards and specifications. Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent Company Profile: Company is one of the ADNOC Group with a major producer of oil and gas from the offshore areas of of Abu Dhabi. The Company prides itself in being a pioneering petroleum organisation having oil and gas production. Job Profile
|1. Job Purpose:Provides technical support to US Asset Unit regarding mechanical systems through studying/investigating, modifications/problems and providing necessary professional advice and recommendations. Conducts in-house engineering for various projects, minor conceptual and feasibility studies within the ASSET. Interface with external studies/projects managed by DED/CPD. Liaises with concerned operations and maintenance units within Operating Divisions, with Discipline Engineering Division and engineering consultant to ensure appropriate preparation of modification/new project packages. Reviews/comments and approves these packages ensuring satisfaction of operational requirements.
- 2. Principal Accountabilities:
- Prepares conceptual design and Feasibility Study, operation and maintenance philosophy, cost benefit analysis, project implementation strategy including planning as and when required.
- Develops/manages the provisions of Engineering Package and Procurement of equipment/ material requirements associated with those PMR/WR schemes and projects identified for implementation directly within Asset Unit.
- Carries out Technical Bid Evaluation on Bids from contractors/vendors and comment/ approve. Reviews Engineering Deliverables/documents related to Project being implemented and studies by concerned authorities.
- Co-ordinates relevant safety studies. Participates in Performance Test as and when required. Reports to Asset Engineering and Project Team Leader regularly on works progress, Cost, Schedule and resource requirements.
- Co-ordinates with other disciplines such as Control, Electrical, Safety, Structure & Process Engineering to get / provide the required correct inputs for any ongoing jobs. Regular contact with Site / Operation personnel to update the status of ongoing jobs and provide technical / logistics assistance as necessary.
- Frequent interaction with Discipline Engineering Division (DED) to discuss technical aspects on the current jobs of Umm Shaif Asset and provide support in preparation of Engineering Standards, Procedures and Specifications.
- Co-ordinates with Commercial Department during Technical evaluation. Co-ordination with Estimation department for estimation of PMR / WR. Works and implements the tasks in accordance with Company’s policy, standards, procedures and code of practice.
- Follows up with Manufacturers/Suppliers and Contractors as and when required. Frequent contact with Discipline Engineering Division (DED) and Integrity Department (ID) to discuss technical aspects and provide support in preparation of Scope of work for critical system.
- Plans and develops through site visits and/or conducting survey studies, work programs as Job Officer and/or Job Engineer for internally engineered projects. Calculates in terms of man hour the load of each project including the engineering designs, the selection and the installation/commissioning of equipment.
- Coordinates with other discipline engineers in the Division, Operating Divisions and suppliers, through site visits and/or conducting survey studies to collect data/information required to start and complete the project.
- Carries out engineering design and calculations for various projects to meet Safety, Technical, Operating requirements and site conditions. Prepares technical specification, initiates enquiries and purchase requests for materials and equipment, appraises technically the suppliers’ bids and recommends the technically acceptable bids. This involves frequent contacts with vendors.
- Prepares detailed scope of work for each project and follows‑up on its progress until completion. For projects engineered/managed by external consultant/managing engineer, prepares detailed scope of services, statement of requirements, brief for consultant/managing engineer to carry out engineering design, design verification/certification and/or drafting.
- Conducts/co‑ordinates the technical appraisal of the consultant/managing engineers’ tenders before award of contract. Monitors and approves the consultant/managing engineer design work. Participates in various engineering studies such as HAZOP, HAZID etc. as assigned by Team leader / Supervisor.
- Conducts feasibility studies on recurring production/environmental problems, on upgrading of existing plant and equipment, or on new techniques/equipment as directed. Recommends technically sound/cost effective and safe modifications/equipment as appropriate.
- Attends Pre‑tender site meetings with contractors as the Company’s Technical Advisor and provides continuous advice to Operating/Technical Divisions on major problems in related discipline. Maintains / updates Safety Register for certifiable and safety equipment.
- Ensures full awareness and compliance with HSEM System. Performs other related duties as assigned by Team leader / Supervisor such as answering technical queries, keeping updated with new developments of relevant codes, standards and practices, studying applicability in own field of Engineering discipline and preparing technical reports.
- Participates in the prequalification of Material/equipment suppliers and Construction Contractors. Participates in the preparation, Standards and Codes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by team Leader / Supervisor such as generating spread sheets based programs and charts, carry out technical studies, bottlenecking studies, training Junior UAE national.
- Works in line with HSE policy, and ensure awareness and compliance of HSE rules and regulations by consultant / contractors.
|3. Minimum Requirements [Knowledge Skills & Experience]:
- Experience and good knowledge of commonly used Engineering Software’s such as Caesar II / Auto pipe, PMDS / PDS, PVelite/Compress/Micro protol.
- Fully familiar with applicable international Codes and standards especially those related to Oil & Gas facilities and offshore platforms applications. Good Knowledge of PC operation and commonly used Microsoft applications.
- Proficient in English Language with good communication skills.
If you are interested for above profile, kindly revert back with your updated CV with following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: