Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Equipment Engineer- (Wellhead)” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abudhabi.
It’s one of the ADNOC Grp Company established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Experience: 10+ yrs
Qualification: B. Sc. in Petroleum Engineering
1) Identification of production material, Maintenance activates of production equipment’s by maintaining proper spares inventory and future planning, Inspection and handling of production materials & all the activities regarding production field operation.
2) Smooth operation of production equipment and all the activities regarding production field operations. Capable of handling oil & gas wells operation & maintenance
3) Maintenance of surface facilities.
4) Maintenance activates of production equipment’s by maintaining proper spares inventory.
. Inspection and handling of field service / well head materials.
. Smooth operation of production equipment and activities regarding production field operations.
. Capable of handling oil & gas wells operation & maintenance.
5) Supervises the execution of installation and maintenance activities related to equipment within his domain both on site and/or in the drilling workshop.
For More details please visit
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest.
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Exp in Oil & Gas
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: