Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have a Job opening for “Chief Finance Officer” in one of the leading company for Dharamtal (Alibag) location.
Experience: 2+ yrs related to manufacturing or Production Industry
Job Location – Near to Alibaug, Raigad
The company deals with the construction of fast aluminum vessels, ranging from houseboats and commercial boats to defense boats and pursuit vessels.
- Head of entire Accounts, Finance and Secretarial Department.
- Responsible for preparation & finalisation of Balance Sheet on quarterly, half yearly & yearly basis.
- Responsible for implementation of internal control systems and co-ordinating with internal auditors.
- Co-ordinating with statutory auditors & finalisation of yearly Balance Sheet.
- Imparting training to the team members in the field of Accounts & Taxation.
- Looking after various statutory compliances of Direct Taxes, Indirect Taxes, NSE, BSE & SEBI.
- Co-ordinating with banks like RBI etc., for arranging of funds and looking after various reports to be submitted to bank on monthly, quarterly & half yearly basis.
- Reviewing and analysing the various legal agreements entire by the company.
- Co-ordinating with banks for filing of forms with ROC regarding creation, medication and satisfaction of charge etc.
- Conducting Board Meetings and Audit Committee Meetings.
- Looking after ROC compliances& minutes of board and committee meetings.
- Preparing plans for proper investment, Import, Export, Excise etc.
Well-versed with export- import of accounting, excise, foreign currency, , credit openings, letter of credit.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period: