Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an Job opening for “Sr Pipeline Engineer” for Our Client @ its Libya location.
Experience: 14 + Years
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering
Company is wholly owned subsidiary of National Oil Corporation (NOC).
They have a dedicated and multi-disciplined workforce of engineers and specialists ensuring that in all work they deliver a quality product and service. The Company had employed different design engineers from different nationalities like European, American, Canadian, Indian.
Experience gained in detailed engineering, equipment procurement, construction and commissioning, also experienced for conceptual design and FEED studies.
• Sound technical knowledge based on both theoretical and practical
.• Strong spoken and written English
• Good presentation, communications and organisational skills.
• Work in the engineering teams under the direction of lead engineers preparing and producing pipeline engineering deliverables for projects.
• Contribute to the design of engineering solutions and produce
detailed designs and specifications.
Prepare deliverables to meet specific project requirements including ;
Preparation of pipeline specification including the following as a minimum.
• General Specification of line pipe fitting & flanges.
• Specification for pipeline survey.
• Specification for soil investigation.
• Specification for Line Pipe Specification.
• Specification for Line Pipe Coating Specification.
• Specification for pipeline gate and ball valves.
• Specifications for induction bend.
• Specification for Barred Tee
• Specification for Heat Shrink Sleeves
• Specification for Isolation Joint
• Pipe line Design Basis.
• Pipeline Data Sheets.
• Pig Launcher Data Sheets
• Pig Receiver Data Sheets
• Valve Data Sheets
Preparation of the following drawings and documents.
Pipeline Route Maps.
Pipeline alignment sheets.
Pipeline Wall Thickness Calculation Report.
Road Crossing Calculation Report.
Plot Plan for Pig Launcher/Receiver area.
Typical Pipeline Drawings.
Pipeline design philosophy.
Computer simulation studies
Pipeline Stress analysis
Preparation of MTOs and requisitions.
Preparation of requisitions for pipeline materials
Technical evaluation of bids.
• Manage the technical aspects of procurement of equipment and
services including preparation of requisitions, technical bid
evaluation, vendor data review, scope development and
management, problem solving
• Evaluate designs done by others and prepare reports. Prepare
minutes of meeting. Prepare and deliver presentations of
• Check the technical completeness and correctness of work done
by other engineers
• Represent the project team and company for factory inspections,
presentations, seminars etc..
Company Fixed daily rate:
· Senior pipeline 275 £
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details
· Highest Qualification:
· Current Company:
· Total Exp:
· Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
· Experience (in onshore)
· Current CTC:
· Expected CTC
· Notice period: