Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Sr Piping Engineer” for Our Client @ its Libya location.
Experience: 14 + Years
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering
Company is wholly owned subsidiary of National Oil Corporation (NOC).
They have a dedicated and multi-disciplined workforce of engineers and specialists ensuring that in all work they deliver a quality product and service. The Company had employed different design engineers from different nationalities like European, American, Canadian, Indian.
Experience gained in detailed engineering,equipment procurement, construction and commissioning, also experienced for conceptual design and FEED studies.
• Sound technical knowledge based on both theoretical and practical
• Good presentation, communications and organisational skills
Work in the engineering teams under the direction of lead engineers preparing and producing piping engineering deliverables for projects.
• Contribute to the design of engineering solutions and produce detailed designs and specifications. Prepare and checking of piping deliverables to meet specific project requirements including ;
• Preparation of the following drawings and documents.
Piping Route Maps.
Piping Wall Thickness Calculation Report.
Piping Plans drawings.
Piping ISOs drawings.
Facilities Plot Plans drawings.
Typical Piping Drawings.
Piping design philosophy.
Pipe supports calculation and Drawings
A. Computer simulation studies
Piping Stress analysis
B. Preparation of pipeline specification including the following as a
General Specification of line pipe fitting & flanges.
Specification for Line Pipe Specification.
Specification for Line Pipe Coating Specification.
Specification for gate and ball valves.
Piping Design Basis.
Valve Data Sheets
Corrosion fittings Data Sheets
Preparation of MTOs and requisitions.
Preparation of requisitions for piping materials
Technical evaluation of bids.
The technical aspects of procurement of equipment and services
including preparation of requisitions, technical bid evaluation,
vendor data review, scope development and management,
• Evaluate designs done by others and prepare reports. Prepare
minutes of meeting. Prepare and deliver presentations of
• Check the technical completeness and correctness of work done
by other engineers
• Represent the project team and company for factory inspections,
presentations, seminars etc..
• Work safely.
• Contribute to maintaining and enhancing quality management
Company Fixed daily rate:
· Senior piping 275 £
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details
· Highest Qualification:
· Current Company:
· Total Exp:
· Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
· Experience (in onshore)
· Current CTC:
· Expected CTC
· Notice period: