Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Lead Instrument Engineer” for Our Client @ Libya location.
Experience: 15+ Years
Education Qualification: BE( Instrumentation).
Company is wholly owned subsidiary of National Oil Corporation (NOC). it is an engineering arm of NOC.
They have a dedicated and multi-disciplined workforce of engineers from Europe, America, Canada, Indian etc and specialists ensuring that in all work they deliver a quality product and service as per the requirements of clients; on time and within budget.
- Work in the engineering teams under the direction of lead engineers preparing and producing instrument engineering deliverables for projects. Will from time to time be expected to deputies for the lead engineer.
- Contribute to the design of engineering solutions and produce detailed designs and specifications. Prepare deliverables to meet specific project requirements including ;
- Control and Safety Systems Specifications
- Fire & Gas System Specification
- Field Instrumentation Specification
- Field Instrument Datasheets
- Fire & Gas Devices Datasheets
- Valves (Control, Actuated, Relief) Specifications
- Valves Datasheets
- Instrument Specification for Mechanical Equipment Packages
- Instrument Schedule
- Development of designs for cabling, hook-ups and equipment layouts
- Development of designs for piping and electrical interfaces
- Instrument Installation Specification and Scope of Work
- Manage the technical aspects of procurement of equipment and services including preparation of requisitions, technical bid evaluation, vendor data review, scope development and management, problem solving
- Check the technical completeness and correctness of work done by other engineers
- Represent the project team and company for factory inspections, presentations, seminars etc…
- Work safely.
- Contribute to maintaining and enhancing quality management
Packages and Benefits
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive salary with the terms and condition is as follows: recruitment
- Single Status,
- Single room with private facilities including 3 meals a day and Laundry
- Rotational – Work Schedule is 65 days on and 21 days off.
- A tax free monthly salary GBP /USD day rate worked paid to the employee bank account in his country of origin.
- Work site will be in the Company head office in Tripoli
- Working hours is maximum of 9 hours a day, (including 1 hour break), 6 days a week
- Shared transport to and from work is provided.
- Emergency & Medical is covered.
- Food & accommodation is free.
- Local Tax’s is paid by Company.
- Visa Expense is covered.
- Economy ticket from the nearest international airport of your point of Origin is provided.
- Fixed daily rate: Senior Instrument Engineer 275 £
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Experience (Oil & Gas):
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period:
Please don’t change the subject line.