Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER” for Our Client @ its Libya location.
Experience: 15 + Years
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering
It is wholly owned subsidiary of National Oil Corporation .They have a dedicated and multi-disciplined workforce of engineers and specialists ensuring that in all their work we deliver a quality product and service as per the requirements of our clients; on time and within budget.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Work in the engineering teams under the direction of lead engineers preparing and producing instrument engineering deliverables for projects. Will from time to time be expected to deputies for the lead engineer
Co Contribute to the design of engineering solutions and produce detailed designs and specifications. Prepare deliverables to meet specific project requirements including ;
· Electrical Load Lists
· Electrical equipment sizing calculations and selection.
· Equipment data sheets
· Generation capacity calculations
· Single Line Diagrams
· Cable Sizing Calculations, schedules and route layouts.
· Cable schedules
· Panel board and distribution boards schedules
· Substation Layouts
· Lighting Calculations and Layouts
· Lightning Protection Calculations and layouts
· Earthing and Grounding calculations and layouts
· Electrical Design Philosophy
· MV Switchgear Specification
· LV Switchgear Specification
· Power Transformer Specification
· Power and Control Cable Specification
· Electric Motor Specification
· Standby Diesel Generator Specification
· UPS Specification
· Cathodic Protection System Specification
· Lighting System Specification
· Lightning Protection System Specification
· Preparation of MTO for Bulk Materials
· Preparation of Requisitions for Electrical equipment andmaterials.Technical Evaluation of Bids
• Conduct Load Flow, Short Circuit, Motor Transient Studies on EDSA software.
• Supervise Junior Engineers’ work and train / develop them
• Checking of CAD designer’s work for accuracy and correctness
• Provide assistance to Lead Engineer in conducting site surveys, development of budgets and Cost Control Resource
• Provide assistance to Lead Engineer in Commissioning and Startup Assistance.
• Evaluate designs done by others and prepare reports. Prepare minutes of meeting. Prepare and deliver presentations of engineering designs
• Check the technical completeness and correctness of work done by other engineers
• Represent the project team and company for factory inspections, presentations, seminars etc. Work safely.
• Contribute to maintaining and enhancing quality management
Packages and Benefits
1. Not Single Status,
2. Single room with private facilities including 3 meals a day and Laundry
3. Rotational – Work Schedule is 65 days on and 21 days off.
a. A tax free monthly salary GBP /USD day rate worked paid to the employee bank account in his country of origin.
b. Working hours is maximum of 9 hours a day, (including 1 hour break), 6 days a week
c. Shared transport to and from work is provided.
d. Emergency & Medical is covered.
e. Food & accommodation is free.
f. Local Tax’s is paid.
g. Visa Expense is covered.
h. Economy ticket from the nearest international airport of your point of Origin is provided
i. Salary range is fixed on daily basis by the company side i.e 275 £
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details
Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
Experience (in onshore)
Desk- + 91 20 65210958/ 25512151/