Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Rigging Supervisor” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abudhabi.
Experience: 10 Yrs
Education Qualification: Diploma/ BE
This is an ADNOC Group Company (Abu Dhabi) which is responsible for the processing of natural and associated gas from onshore oil operations. Expansion of the National Gas Grid to cope with the increase in gas supply and demand. Maximizing gas utilization in the different sectors (locally & export). Upgrading the National Gas Grid and its facilities.
- To carryout and supervise all day to day rigging operations in accordance with procedures, and in a safe manner. To ensure the PM, Maintenance of Rigging equipment is timely performed and the repairs are timely done if any.
- The Rigging Supervisor reports to the Workshop Engineer for day-to-day Rigging activities.
- The Workshop Section plays an effective and major role to carry out the Maintenance of static equipment at Gas Complex, which is presently composed of eight Gas Treating Trains, Utilities Pant and Compression Unit
- To coordinate day to day works to the rigger and assist to them for any rigging /lifting activities.
- To prepare method statement /Rigging studies for rigging operations.
- To prepare Risk Assessment for rigging operation.
- To carryout periodic Inspection of all. rigging hardware such as wire rope, web sling, spreader bar, shackles, chain block, body harness etc
- To study and prepare rigging plan before rig-up/ erection of heavy lift equipment.
- To explain and enforce company rules and regulation, quantity and safety requirement and train subordinates in the correct method of doing their work.
- To organize daily planning of crane working area.
- To supervise and ensure the safe operation of cranes and forklift machines for the stacking, positioning and turning of loads, weight estimation and special lifts.
- To examine routine care and maintenance, fault analysis and safety of the machines in his charge.
- To maintain standard lifting gear conducting tool box talk to the crew.
- To maintain proper signals in actual lifting engaged in hoisting and moving loads to ensure safety of workers and material handled, using hard signal or radio
- To supervise the cranes boom, accessories, maintaining the log for each crane, ensuring erection of barriers and safety sign board in respect to lifting areas. Attending company internal walk thru.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Experience (Oil & Gas):
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period:
If your CV is shortlisted for Personal round of Interview, please note following information as below:
Venue: Abu Dhabi (details will be shared later)
Reimbursement: Client will arrange for visa and accommodation in Abu Dhabi, To and Fro Economy Air-ticket reimbursement will be given to all candidates.
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
For more details, please visit www.manavconsultants.com or call us on numbers mentioned below for queries if any.
Our client is seeking to hire the following positions, please forward this to your references if any who qualify for any of below positions:
|Asset Integrity Engineer|
|Change Management Analyst|
|Principal Instrument & Control Engineer|
|Principal Mechanical Engineer|
|Principal Operations Engineer|
|Principal Pipeline Integrity Engineer|
|Principal Shutdown Engineer|
|Principal Technical Integrity Engineer|
|Senior Automation Engineer|
|Senior Change Management Analyst|
|Senior Corrosion and Metallurgy Engineer|
|Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Senior Operations Engineer|
|Senior Operations Readiness Engineer|
|Senior Reliability Engineer|
|Senior Research & Development Coordinator|
|Senior Standards Engineer|
|Senior Systems Engineer|
|Strategic Category Controller|
|Technical Procedure Analyst|