Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Performance Analyst”
with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abudhabi.
Experience: 12+ yrs:
Education Qualification: B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
This is an ADNOC Group Company (Abu Dhabi) which is responsible for the processing of natural and associated gas from onshore oil operations. Expansion of the National Gas Grid to cope with the increase in gas supply and demand. Maximizing gas utilization in the different sectors (locally & export). Upgrading the National Gas Grid and its facilities.
To develop, implement and deliver fit for purpose Production performance reporting and analysis to Division management to support the achievement of targets set for the division’s Key production performance indicators.
The Performance Analyst (OMA/B1) reports to the Business Support Section Head/Division Manager together with Budget & Cost Analyst (OMA/B2).
Business Support Section has been established in recognition of the need for supporting resources to plant management to carry out the key management functions including achieving Key performance indices, business performance analysis, strategic business planning, quality management and Capital/Operating budget preparation & monitoring for the expanded and ever-growing plant operations. The section will strengthen Plant management’s efforts to establish and implement the world class competitive business performance standards and achieve top ranking in industry’s KPI’s.
The Performance Analyst performs the role by assisting management in meeting these targets by providing good quality information and reports at the right time and tailored to suit the various levels of Operations management.
- To carry out production performance reporting, accounting, and variance analysis at frequencies required by division management e.g. daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.
- To coordinate, support, plan and direct activities to take advantage of opportunities to maximize production by spotting opportunities and finding innovative solutions through knowledge of the operating units and business objectives.
- To prepare monthly report of Production performance, with variance analysis, against the division performance contract “Scorecard” and advise division management on its status.
- To produce business and technical analysis report for various feed processing options to ensure optimum plant utilization and yields.
- To develop additional scorecards and KPIs in support of performance analysis against the COMPANY performance scorecard.
- To develop and establish “Coordination procedures” with other operating companies such as pipeline division.
- To act as Production Planning focal point with OPP and BSP departments in COMPANY Head Office.
- To prepare documents, presentations and submissions relating to Production performance for TRC, BAC, Board, and meetings.
- To develop and implement systems to improve optimization of production scheduling, identifying opportunities for revenue enhancement, and minimizing production losses.
- To provide support to project studies to ensure accurate economic assessment of potential impact on production volumes and revenue streams.
- To develop and implement new systems for effective production performance analysis.
- To establish an effective and timely support service to all Operations customers by adding value to the Operations business process.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Experience (Oil & Gas):
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period:
If your CV is shortlisted for Personal round of Interview, please note following information as below:
Venue: Abu Dhabi (details will be shared later)
Reimbursement: Client will arrange for visa and accommodation in Abu Dhabi, To and Fro Economy Air-ticket reimbursement will be given to all candidates.
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
Our client is seeking to hire the following positions, please forward this to your references if any who qualify for any of below positions:
|Asset Integrity Engineer|
|Change Management Analyst|
|Principal Instrument & Control Engineer|
|Principal Mechanical Engineer|
|Principal Operations Engineer|
|Principal Pipeline Integrity Engineer|
|Principal Shutdown Engineer|
|Principal Technical Integrity Engineer|
|Senior Automation Engineer|
|Senior Change Management Analyst|
|Senior Corrosion and Metallurgy Engineer|
|Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Senior Operations Engineer|
|Senior Operations Readiness Engineer|
|Senior Reliability Engineer|
|Senior Research & Development Coordinator|
|Senior Standards Engineer|
|Senior Systems Engineer|
|Strategic Category Controller|
|Technical Procedure Analyst|