Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Sr. Inspection Engineer” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 10+ Years
Education Qualification: B. Sc in Engineering or equivalent engineering qualification.
The Company will develop Gas Field with the highest H2S of 23% and 10% of CO2. Company will drill the wells, maintain the reservoir, and transfer the non-associated gas through gathering pipelines where the extraction operation will take place at Plant. The process products NGL, sales gas and condensate will be transferred through company pipelines and tie into Company products pipeline for further processing. Liquid sulphur will be transferred through sulphur pipelines to the Shah Sulphur Station for granulation and transfer to terminal through rail network
The main areas of responsibility involve the maintenance of major rotating equipment such as Gas Turbines, gas compressors, turbo expanders, blowers, diesel prime movers, pumps, valves and fin fan coolers
Basic Function and Scope:
To supervise and direct the inspection activities related for certifying all stationary equipment, associated piping, pipelines and all pressure vessels conform to required specifications and standards in order to ensure integrity and reliability of equipments.
Task, Duties and Accountabilities:
- To define scope of work, plan and execute all inspection and record keeping jobs ensuring adherence to HSE guidelines and professional engineering practices.
- To contribute to the development, implementation and regular review of the section’s policies, procedures and systems to ensure consistent & systematic application of best practices and to improve plan performance.
- To participate in preparation of department Capital/ Operating budgets and monitor financial performance to against budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
- To assess deterioration mechanisms, corrosion rates and investigation of failures in order to establish inspection frequencies and corrective actions to prevent recurrences.
- To authorize the line-up of piping and equipment to the plant, provided by the data from engineering sections in order to ensure accuracy of data.
- To identify equipment threats and hazards, and proactively recommend solutions & alert management in order to maintain the integrity of all equipment.
- To liaise with the senior corrosion engineer to collate data on the output of the corrosion monitoring systems, the corrosion inhibitor injection system and advise on execution of inspection plans accordingly in order to support integrity and protection of assets.
- To monitor and assure the effectiveness and operation of the cathodic protection system and advise the proper output of the transformer rectifiers to ensure adherence to procedures.
- To lead the review, updating and implementation of the Risk Based Inspection (RBI) methodology, to enhance plant integrity and reliability.
- To participate in Plant Change Requests (PCRs) and projects from design stage to implementation to fulfill operational requirements.
- To advise on repair techniques, materials selection, welding procedures, inspection and testing requirements in order to support process improvements and optimum operations.
- To direct and supervise all on-stream and shutdown inspection activities for stationary equipment, piping systems, pressure relieving devices and structures, ensuring adherence to Company – HSE standards.
- To participate in various site level audits and identify areas of concerns and prepare dedicated inspection procedures to follow-up their resolution in order to improve plant integrity.
- To lead and ensure the maintenance of a comprehensive documentation and data system, for effective maintenance and inspection follow-up.
- To train and develop the assigned staff with emphasis to UAE Nationals.
- To enforce the implementation of Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System (HSE-MS) and also promote awareness of its use among the staff.
- To prepare periodical MIS and progress reports to keep top management informed about the progress of all initiatives and to facilitate decision making
- The Senior Inspection Engineer reports to the Asset & Operating Section Head,
- During Major Maintenance and/or Extraordinary Maintenance projects or other specific activities, the Senior Inspection Engineer will liaise with permanent staff and a significant number of contractors, ranging from highly specialized personnel to laborers, depending on relevant inspection tasks.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period:
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
- CV’s will be accepted of all nationality except Indians & Arabs.