Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Senior DCS Engineer” for Our Client @ its Abu Dhabi location.
Experience: 8+ Yrs
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent degree
This is an ADNOC Group Company (Abu Dhabi) which plans to develop Gas Field (Sour Gas). Company will drill the wells, maintain the reservoir, and transfer the non-associated gas through gathering pipelines where the extraction operation will take place at Plant. The process products NGL, sales gas and condensate will be transferred through company pipelines and tie into Company products pipeline for further processing. Liquid sulphur will be transferred through sulphur pipelines to the Shah Sulphur Station for granulation and transfer to terminal through rail network
The main areas of responsibility involve the maintenance of major rotating equipment such as Gas Turbines, gas compressors, turbo expanders, blowers, diesel prime movers, pumps, valves and fin fan coolers
Oversee DCS design, configuration, testing, and implementation to ensure safe and efficient commissioning and start-up of the SGD Project.
· Participate in the execution of studies for control systems, safety shutdown systems and fire & gas detection systems as required, ensuring a cost effective and workable design. Solicit input from JV business unit and technical personnel as appropriate.
· Participate in the implementation of design guidelines and specifications for the Asset Management systems as they pertain to the Control System, Condition Monitoring, Wireless LAN system and related interfaces to the Enterprise Systems.
· Participate in joint EPC contractor review of design drawings and other design documentation as appropriate (Process and mechanical flows, layouts, material balance, material selection, etc.)
· Ensure that project team control systems design is consistent with and can be integrated with the other project teams.
· Participate in a Project Standards Team to ensure that all control systems design work is completed to appropriate JV and industry standards, and is consistent with the project objectives of reliability, safety, operability and cost effectiveness.
· Participate in vendor prequalification and quality audits of vendors. Participate in pre-award, pre-fabrication, and other meetings as required; provide direction and advice on technical requirements.
· Participate in various project planning, execution, and organization strategy sessions as directed by the Lead Automation Engineer.
· Monitor performance of MAC personnel and report deviations from acceptable performance to the Lead Automation Engineer.
· Assist in development of equipment test procedures, review equipment performance test reports, and resolve deficiencies.
· Participate in equipment inspection to ensure conformance with project specifications, and assist in resolution of discrepancies as required.
· Participate in development of equipment installation, commissioning, and startup procedures; provide technical advice onsite as required.
· Participate in the development of operations and maintenance manuals.
· Report cost deviations as compared to approved budgets for equipment and material to the Lead Automation Engineer and Automation Manager.
· Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the automation interface status for their area.
If the above opening interests you, kindly send your updated CV, with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Experience (in Off Shore):
- Experience (in On Shore):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period:
Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
Cv’s will be accepted of all nationality except Indians & Arabs.