Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Laboratory Technician” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 5+ yrs
Qualification– HCT D./ATI/ Equivalent in Tech. or Related
- The Company develop Gas Field with the highest H2S of 23% and 10% of CO2. Company drill the wells, maintain the reservoir, and transfer the non-associated gas through gathering pipelines where the extraction operation will take place at Plant. The process products NGL, sales gas and condensate will be transferred through company pipelines and tie into Company products pipeline for further processing.
- The main areas of responsibility involve the maintenance of major rotating equipment such as Gas Turbines, gas compressors, turbo expanders, blowers, diesel prime movers, pumps, valves and fin fan coolers.
1. Basic Function and Scope:
To perform all analytical testing for process streams, maintenance and HSE related samples.
- 2. Task , Duties and Accountabilities:
- To perform a variety of quantitative and qualitative laboratory tests and analysis of gas, hydrocarbon, chemicals, water and various other substances, in accordance with established testing methods and instructions.
- To obtain process and utility unit samples in conformance with Company, HSE and International Standards and practices.
- To analyze, compute and record sample test data and results, using computer controlled laboratory apparatus and instruments in conjunction with the integrated LIMS automatic data transfer system.
- To receive sample list and enters the test analytical results using the computerized Laboratory Information System (LIMS) and Business Object reporting software.
- To comply with all relevant Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) regulations, in the performance of all activities.
- To report any instrument operating faults and apparatus damage to the immediate shift supervisor.
- To comply with all company Health, Safety and Environment as well as Work Permit, policies and procedures.
- To prepare and standardize chemical reagents used in laboratory tests and on-line analysers.
Note– We require CVs of Any Nationality, except Indians & Arabs
If interested, kindly upload / Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: