Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Project Manager” for Our Client @ its Malaysia location.
Experience: 8+ Years
Education Qualification: BE (Chemical/ Mechanical)
Our client is a Project Management Consultancy based in Mumbai, who are managing a project of Rennovation of an operating process plant located in Malaysia.
The Client (Owner) is a process plant based in Malaysia owned by leading world known MNCs in Oil & Gas Sector.
Principal operations are to convert waste oils and fatty acids derived from the palm oil industry into second generation biofuels. The waste-derived biofuels provide a significantly enhanced greenhouse gas savings to meet the stringent sustainability requirement of today’s and the future’s biofuels without compromising on food security.
Their products are certified under the International Sustainability and Carbon Certification Scheme and qualify under the EU “Double Counting” and “Quadruple Counting” schemes, providing our customers with the economic benefits of using less to comply with their respective mandates.
Report progress, issues and way forward to Project Head
- Chair daily tool-box meeting
- Focal point interfacing between Mecpro ( an integrating contractor ) and Client for general support functions (procurement, security, EHS, logistic, tax, government agencies) for the following work:
- Piping & pumps
- Instrumentation & control valves
- Unit operations (excluding work under Kawan Engineering’s and Client’s scope)
- Focal point interfacing between Kawan Engineering and Client for general support functions (procurement, security, EHS, logistic, tax, government agencies) for biodiesel distillation system
- Hammer head condensers
- Column packing and liquid distribution
- Column bottom expansion
- Distillate Drum
- Focal point interfacing between Mecpro and Client for Ancillary Project dependency i.e. plant shutdown for hot work, tank farm and dismantling project.
- Verify specification, site inspection on routing and various technical discussion for Subcontractor work for utilities specifically for the Project
- Cooling tower (Truwater)
- Thermic fluid (Mechmar)
- Electrical and Signal work (Enertech)
and take over the coordination roles as and when instructed by Process Head
- Negotiate and evaluate commercial terms, then award (up to a point PO is signed off).
- Focal point interfacing between Mecpro with Subcontractors and Direct Suppliers.
- Focal point interfacing between Mecpro with Project Coordinator (RO System)
- Identify and invite Subcontractors for work scope under Client.
- Provide tagging in all instrumentations and control valves in the Projects as instructed by Process Head.
- Follow up with Ancillary Project Head for payment
- In the absence of Project Head, becomes the Acting Project Head
It’s an initial period of four months, and later extendable up to another two months.
If interested, kindly revert with your reachable no. & updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Experience in EPC:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC