Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Senior Utilities Technician” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 8+ years
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Must have offshore experience, handling all the maintenance .
- Implement and manage equipment used for controlling and monitoring different engineering machinery, equipment and processes.
- Their main responsibility is to make sure that all the processes and tools are functional, efficient, and safe for users
- Must have an excellent understanding of operational processes and a good knowledge of many fields, including control disciplines such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), distributed control systems, supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), and advanced process control.
- Troubleshoots various process/systems/equipment operational problems and consults with supervisor and colleagues as required. May assist and participate in complex maintenance and repair activities carried out by specialists as required.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: