Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Reservoir Engineer- Simulation” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abudhabi.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Experience: 8 + yrs
Education Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Science or Engineering
· 1) Conducts reservoir simulations studies designed to define optimum full field reservoir development plans (primary, secondary, and tertiary depletion scenarios).
2) Works within an inter-disciplinary team to build and quality control the dynamic model.
3) Directs and participates in reservoir testing, evaluation and interpretation activities and recommends optimum methods of performance monitoring. Includes setting reservoir testing programs..
4) Conducts mathematical and simulation studies to determine optimum methods of oil recovery and reservoir resource management or respond to changes in well/reservoir performance.
5) Participates in simulation studies and reviews objectives with Reservoir Engineering Coordinator and/or Team Leader to establish study parameters such as test and data required and reviews progress and modifies acquisitions as necessary.
6) Supervises and provides guidelines to Reservoir Engineers involved in interpreting test data from wells, such as drill-stem tests, flow and build-up tests, core analyses and various production test data utilized in studies.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: