Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
Job opening for “Petrophysicist” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 9-11 years varied experience in geo-sciences, drilling, reservoir and petroleum engineering
Education Qualification: B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent discipline with advanced courses in Petrophysics, applied physics or mathematics.
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services
- Coordinates the preparation of logging and testing programs to obtain cost effective Petrophysical data. Includes:
– setting guidelines for data acquisition and log quality control;
– witnessing critical or complex tests or logging operations, as required
- Participates in interpretation and evaluation of Petrophysical data to determine presence and type of hydrocarbons, fluid contacts, rock matrix lithological model and physical properties.
- Reviews analytical reports and evaluations of Petrophysical data conducted by non-Petrophysical staff and consultants
- Reviews team work and coordinates Petrophysical input required for generation of reports, plots, graphs and data listings used in geological maps and reservoir models.
- Defines terms of reference, scope of work, methodology, parameters, timing and costs for contractors/consultants involved in Petrophysical work.
- Monitors performance of LWD and Electric Wire line logging contractors, and ensures quality control of log data.
- Reviews and consolidates reports, and liaises with other team members to integrate Petrophysical data and study results into team work.
- Advises on well completion, casing depths, cementation quality and tubular goods for anticipated surveys including corrosion.
- Presents Petrophysical findings and recommendations to management and other concerned parties, as required.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: