Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Document Control Coordinator” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abudhabi.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Experience: 10 + yrs
Education Qualification: Diploma/ BE
· 1) Implement the Information Management and Document Control (IMDC) Program.
2) Comprehend and enforce the Information Management sections of Project Plans, Contract Coordination Procedure, and Purchase Orders.
3) Ensure contractor and supplier documentation deliverables meet contract requirements by performing quality checks for compliance, and initiating corrective actions.
4) Report progress in completion of deliverables, and issue overdue reports.
5) Actively participate in project meetings and anticipate information management needs.
6) Conduct quarterly assessments of Contractor’s Document Control processes; document results, and raise concerns to LIMC.
7) Strong written communication skills including proven ability to create procedures and presentations as well as routine interactions with Project teams.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC