Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Sr Support Engg (I & C)” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Purpose and Scope
- Plans and establishes preventive and major overhaul maintenance schedules and resources for all instrument/ control systems in assigned field.
- Includes establishing maintenance frequency; establishing and standardizing materials, spares, equipment and tools required for cost effective maintenance work; initiating procurement of supplies and ensuring availability of economical stock levels; directing and participating in the compilation of competent plant and equipment maintenance data for review and analysis to establish reliability, ensure availability of equipment, investigate and prevent recurring problems.
- Raises/ reviews plant modifications and liaises with operations and engineering personnel to ensure acceptance and timely implementation of related projects. Provides expert advise to operations on maintenance issues related to instrumentation and control systems.
- Prepares scope of work for all instrument/control maintenance contracts. Reviews and comments on the instrumentation and control aspects of all engineering projects undertaken in assigned field including preparation of statement of requirements, reviewing scope of work, technical specification, tender document, conceptual, basic and detailed engineering design packages.
- Participates in commissioning, start up and handover activities and comments on the maintainability of new plant and equipment. Assess suitability of new equipment/ technology and witnesses their trials.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: