Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Sr. Fire Officer” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
- Leads and directs testing and maintenance of a range of fire fighting vehicles and major storage tank fire fighting systems and portable equipment.
- Leads firefighters during the use of air compressors for recharging breathing apparatus and carbon dioxide compressor / dry chemical machines for recharging fire fighting portable extinguishers.
- Participates on a daily basis in both practical and theoretical training to maintain the required professional skills, including regular use of site fire training ground facilities. This results in exposure to heat, flame, smoke, steam and a range of fire fighting agents.
- Participates fully in all COMPANY HSE programs, including occupational health requirements and ensuring compliance with all HSE regulations.
- Leads and directs shift teams involved in routine maintenance and testing of firemain hydrants, isolation valves and the testing / repair of fire hose and associated equipment. Leads the testing and repair of breathing apparatus, life support and resuscitation equipment. Supervises repairs and the site replacement of portable fire extinguishing equipment throughout the site Terminal facilities.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: