Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Sr Corrosion Engineer” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
- Carries out field measurements and tests, as per standard procedures, on corrosion protection systems in order to mitigate corrosion in wells, pipelines, process plants, storage tanks and marine structures, employing well maintained monitoring equipment and records the results.
- Carries out the day to day corrosion monitoring activities on oil, gas and water injection systems.
- Enters the monitored data into computer and issues relevant reports.
- Experience in corrosion monitoring and cathodic protection in oil operations
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: