Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
Job Opening for Sr Cost Estimation Engineer with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Company located in Abu Dhabi.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Experience: 10 yrs
Education Qualification: B.Sc in Engineering (preferable Chemical / Mechanical or Civil).
1) Prepares, classifies and updates a wide range of assigned oil, gas civil capital cost estimates required for economic evaluations, business plan proposals & budget submissions, Tender evaluations and related activities.
2) Assists in the ongoing development of standardized cost estimating procedures including utilization of computer based systems, within the frame work of an integrated project services function, for the effective management of Engineering & Major Projects and Business Plan objectives.
3) Initiates, develops and maintains cost estimating system, and related procedures for Engineering projects. Develops database derived from in house experience, historical project data, regular reviews of a wide range of unit cost rates, i.e, Engineering consultancy, equipment and bulk materials, transport, freight, insurance, equipment rental, labor and construction contract unit cost data etc.
4) Reviews and assesses relevant cost data extracted from cost estimating manuals, tenders, technical literature, regional and international norms and indices and assesses cost implication of revisions to local government and labor laws and Company policies and regulations.
5) Carries out various cost/economic studies alone or as part of a review team. Such studies include feasibility studies, optimization reviews, profitability analysis including projected rate of return) risk analysis and long term financial planning exercises.
6) Carries out other similar related duties such as reviewing and developing unit cost data, cost estimates and cost estimating procedures and formats; preparing routine and ad hoc activity reports; etc
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
Ø Highest Qualification:
Ø Current Company:
Ø Current Location
Ø Total Exp:
Ø Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
Ø Current CTC:
Ø Expected CTC
Ø Notice period: