Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
We have an opening for “Reservoir Geologist” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”.
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Geology
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services
- Should carry out all the activities related to reservoir modeling on the existing models or new build models for the various oil fields in the portfolio.
- Should ensure that all the requirements within reservoir geology domain are fulfilled according to company’s standards.
- Responsible to analyze license agreements and official project documentation and ensure its compliance with in-house evaluations.
- Should monitor reserves changes in reserve state balance and to update reserves and production profiles according to company standards.
- Should be well correlation and sediment logical facies identification.
- Knowledge in building 3D geological models and reserves calculation.
- Supporting risk analysis and uncertainty evaluation
- Follow-up of the official project documentation
- Preparing presentations and reporting documents
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Current Location:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period: