Job Purpose :
- Coordinate, plan, execute and deliver Process /Technical Safety in National O&G Company(NOC) and drive the desired HSE culture to reach its goal of no harm to people and protection for the environment.
- Provide support, challenge, governance and expert advice, relating to Process/Technical safety over the entire lifecycle of assets.
- Manage the development of HSE Cases and risk assessments; support the achievement of Design Integrity, Technical Integrity and Operating Integrity over the lifecycle of assets including the hazard and risk management of potential major accidents.
- Strengthen Technical/Process Safety in Integrity &Maintenance in-line with Group requirements (HAZID, HAZOP, QRA, PHA, ESSA, EERA,etc).
Job Knowledge, Skills &Experience :
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas particularly in technical integrity, process safety management, asset integrity and risk management for offshore facilities.
- Well versed in working with technical safety risk assessment tools
- Proven ability to lead and work in multi-disciplined teams and be able to manage multiple tasks with a high degree of initiative and independence
- Broad knowledge of oil and gas business and its process safety aspects.
- Technical Engineering or Advanced Science degree with minimum 10 years relevant experience.
- Broad experience with Exploration &Production (EP), experience with Safety risk aspects of EP and/or management experience within NOC environment.
- A degree in safety risk engineering would be advantageous.
- Proven mentor and coach for others
- Good understanding of the business risks.
- Knowledge in use of Design safety tools such as QRA, SIL, FIREPRAN, HSE Cases, Bowties, HAZID, Fire & Explosion modelling, dispersion modelling, HAZOP, Layout reviews, etc.
- Skilled in analysing and solving problems, communicating and persuading and being personally creative and innovative
- Skilled at team working, managing Business interfaces and working and embedding change
- Skilled in Project management techniques, including business planning and evaluation
- In depth knowledge of Engineering, HSE & relevant Codes, Standards, laws regulations and permits.