Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 241
For HR Generalist, candidate needs to be strong in many areas of HR.
Reports to Head Operations / HR & Director.
- · Recruitment & Selection
- Performance Management
- Monitoring employee deployment
- Compensation and benefits.
- Employee Relations
- Statutory Compliance
- Reward Management
- Effective HR management systems, support & monitoring
- Workplace Management
- · Safety and Health Workplace
– Development of hr department( forms, employee handbook, HR manual)
– Handling End to end recruitments
– Entry & exit formalities
– Leaves and attendance management.
– Handling the payroll including Managing advance salary, bonuses, loans, OT hours etc
– Confirmations, performance appraisals, performance management.
– Liaison with various consultants.
– Motivate employees on day-to-day basis.
– Role in “employee engagement”… winning the trust of the employee and hence can help the organization in controlling the attrition.
– Legal compliances including PF, ESIC, Labor act & all statutory acts.
– Preparing various MIS reports for Management related to staff.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar function at a Medium/Small/Large organization.
- Should be pleasant with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Preferably should have a two-wheeler and know Pune fairly well.
- Ability to interact with and present to management.
- Ability to influence various levels of management and external parties.