: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/manavcon/public_html/manavconsultants.com/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php
on line 241
Experience: 3 – 6 Yrs in BIW shop of an Automotive Industry
Educational Qualification: BE (Mechanical/Automobile/Production)
Location – Pune
Job Description:nd customer requirements
||Job Summary/Key Deliverables: TRIM – Line incharge for new truck line. Responsible for meeting Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost targets. Resolution of day to day issues.Job Responsibilities:
- Compliance to Safety norms and zero incidence work culture
- Meeting quality and customer requirements
- Resolution of quality issues and process improvements
- Adherence to production plan and meeting delivery targets
- Monitoring and controlling various manufacturing costs such as tools, Indirect Material, Rejection etc
- Compliance to certifications, rules and regulations
- Monitoring and meeting energy saving targets
- Leading and building team with high morale.
- Daily Making reports of KPIs and monthly reviews.
- Evaluation of Supply-Demand gaps and resolution of concerns for day to day operation.