We have an opening for “Yard Manager” in one of the leading Service Provider for Mangalore location.
Experience: 10+ yrs
Education Qualification: Bachelors Degree in any field
Company is one of the leading Service Provider engaged in maintenance services for the Refining/ Petrochemicals / Fertilizer & other heavy industries.
Responsible for supervising work in the department which includes site visit, preparing job scope, resources identifications, estimation and successful job execution within predefined budget along with safety and quality.
- Total monitoring on yard activities, including material in & out, Job allocation to individuals, stock control, contract employees mobilization, yard fabrication/maintenance work, etc.
- Perform work as assigned by the superior
- Allocate work and support to the workshop staff in the most efficient and effective way
- Ensuring all the annual certification of CRIN equipments and its legal compliance
- Ensuring that regular meetings / toolbox talks take place with employees to encourage feedback and to share new ideas in a consistent manner
- Ensuring all safety related matters are reported and investigated promptly and correctly and that any follow up/corrective actions are implemented in a timely way, in line with Company policy
- Responsible for ensuring all parts and materials purchased meet manufacturers specifications and comply with Company purchasing policy.
- Ensuring that all Company Health & Safety and HR Policies and procedures are complied with in a fair and consistent manner at all times.
- Daily report to Operations Manager and Supervisor regarding actual and planned activities, periodic updation on maintenance/break down equipments.
Proficiency in MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Wide knowledge of developing and managing workshop operations is essential.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety relevant to workshop practice.
- Budgeting and relevant financial skills
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Experience (Oil & Gas):
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period: