We have an opening for “Workshop Supervisor” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 8+ yrs
Qualification– Diploma (Mechanical)
- The Company develop Gas Field with the highest H2S of 23% and 10% of CO2. Company drill the wells, maintain the reservoir, and transfer the non-associated gas through gathering pipelines where the extraction operation will take place at Plant. The process products NGL, sales gas and condensate will be transferred through company pipelines and tie into Company products pipeline for further processing.
- The main areas of responsibility involve the maintenance of major rotating equipment such as Gas Turbines, gas compressors, turbo expanders, blowers, diesel prime movers, pumps, valves and fin fan coolers.
1. Basic Function and Scope:
To plan, prioritize, allocate, supervise, execute & report on the workshop maintenance activities, fabrication, and repair work.
- 2. Task , Duties and Accountabilities:
- To supervise the maintenance and repair activities of various sections located in a central workshop.
- To review drawings and sketches for work orders, to ensure accuracy specifications, measurements and materials.
- To schedule daily workload and generation of work schedule plans.
- To prepare requisitions for the issue of correct materials, tools and safety equipment.
- To raise LVMRs for the repairable items.
- To update SAP man-hours and equipment history data.
- To inspect completed work for conformity to requirements and standards.
- To supervise the operation of the Tool Store and ensure required stock is available.
- Conduct work safety awareness programs for company and contract subordinates.
- To comply with all company Health, Safety and Environment as well as Work Permit, policies and procedures.
Note– We require CVs of Any Nationality, except Indians & Arabs.
If interested, kindly upload / Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: