We have an opening for “Workshop Engineer” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 6+ Years
Education Qualification: Degree in B.Sc Mechanical Engineering.
The Company will develop Gas Field with the highest H2S of 23% and 10% of CO2. Company will drill the wells, maintain the reservoir, and transfer the non-associated gas through gathering pipelines where the extraction operation will take place at Plant. The process products NGL, sales gas and condensate will be transferred through company pipelines and tie into Company products pipeline for further processing. Liquid sulphur will be transferred through sulphur pipelines to the Shah Sulphur Station for granulation and transfer to terminal through rail network
The main areas of responsibility involve the maintenance of major rotating equipment such as Gas Turbines, gas compressors, turbo expanders, blowers, diesel prime movers, pumps, valves and fin fan coolers
Basic Function and Scope:
- Provides engineering support for all equipment maintenance and repairs undertaken, in a Plant Workshop facility in a timely and efficient manner.
- Supervises the scheduled and unscheduled Vehicle Maintenance of the company.
Task , Duties and Accountabilities:
- Provide engineering support for ongoing workshop maintenance and repair projects and ensure timely completion.
- To schedule daily workload for the supervisors/ mechanics and generates work schedule plans and forward for approval.
- To prepare requisitions for the issue of correct materials, tools and safety equipment and to forward to the Senior Engineer for approval.
- To raise PR/PFS for non-stock items and service PR for the repairable items.
- To coordinate issue of equipment with Material Management Department, to ensure required stock availability.
- Supervise the maintenance and repairs of the company vehicles as per the standards
- To compile/provide input for preparation of division/department Capital and Operating budgets and monitor annual expenditure budgets.
- Carryout/ supervise the shutdown maintenance jobs to ensure timely completion
- Update all equipment and maintenance data into the SAP System
- To conduct work safety awareness programs for company and contract subordinates.
- To comply with all company Health, Safety and Environment as well as Work Permit, policies and procedures.
- To train and develop the assigned staff with emphasis to UAE Nationals.
- Reports to Mechanical Section Head,
- Regular contacts with Senior Workshop Engineer, Workshop Supervisor, Petrol Station Car maintenance & Bus Supervisor, Mechanical Technicians, Mechanics, Sr. Mechanical Engineer (Rotating Equipment) etc.
Latitude (Independence of Operation):
- Determine own work methods according to established policy, practice and specialized professional / technical standards. Completed assignments are subject to general review and direction.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period:
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
- CV’s will be accepted of all nationality except Indians & Arabs.