We have an opening for “Wireline Engineer” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 5+ yrs
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
1) Actively participating in work over well planning, gathering and monitoring, diagnosing data gathered from running Production logs.
2) Expert in Wireline Cased Hole operations involving Monitoring, Diagnosis and Enhancement of Gas / Oil production.
3) Supervises the execution of installation and maintenance activities related to equipment within his domain both on site and/or in the drilling workshop. This includes checking manufacturers’ as built drawings, confirming conformity to purchase order and verifying accuracy of received equipment.
Maintains all tools and accessories used for installing plugs and testing wellheads and X-Mas trees or completion/wireline equipment and ensures that all the spare parts are available
- Participates in the well programs in the relevant section related to his domain.
Experience in Open hole / cased hole wireline data acquisition ( OH tools, CBT, Production Logging tools, SWC )
. Experience of Production logging operations using sondex PL tools and Interpretation of production Log.
. Experience in cementation integrity analysis and other Cased Hole Logs.
Experience in Offshore.
. Experience of using Multi Finger Imaging tool for casing integrity check.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: