Education: Engineering Degree (preferably mechanical engineering or automotive specialization).
Language skills: Proficient in English and good knowledge of Hindi and any other local language.
- Understanding needs of customers and assisting the Sales in India in order to develop and to increase homologation business there, especially regarding vehicle level (M, N and L categories)
- Technical validation according to ECE/EC directives/regulations as well and Indian standards
- Checking information with Homologation department from IDIADA HQ and technical centre
- To manage projects regarding homologations (coordination of activities, cost control, project follow-up, definition of targets, proposals for getting the targets…)
- To maintain the internal QMS of the BU in India
- Around 10 years of experience performing homologation activities, especially on ECE Regulations and EEC Directives applicable to M1 category vehicles (the wider experience the better: passive safety, active safety, powertrain, testing abilities, technical documentation, etc.).
- Very good knowledge about Indian vehicle industry. Good knowledge about Indian homologation markets (technical requirements, manufacturers, competitors, market price levels, available testing facilities).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience on business management (budge, target, etc.)
- Strong customer and service orientation, with high level of initiative and proactive approach. With high level of commitment with the responsibilities and high identification with corporate objectives.
- Good communication skills (able to teach clients about technical requirements). Confident with the ability to convince through technical arguments.
- Able to work on an entrepreneurial, dynamic and very international environment (daily contact with foreign colleagues).
- Willingness to travel inside and outside India.
- Basic knowledge about QMS.