Educational Qualification: M.Tech /M.E/B.Tech/BE in Structural/Civil Engineering
Experience: 8+ years
Candidate should have offshore experience.
Job Location: Malaysia
– Review of the complete FEED, tender documents and Project and client specifications.
Coordinate with Engineering centers for identification of all engineering deliverables
– Good for Ordering MTO’ s of Structural steel bulk Coordination for finalization of fabrication and installation methodology with the installation contractor and provide technical support. Visit to yard for construction review and site query resolution.
– Checking and Reviewing of the drawings and documents for their correctness. Interface with various work centers and other disciplines. Resolving client/TPI comments.
– Interpretation of Seabed survey reports, Geotechnical reports codes and Standards like API, AISC, BS etc.
– Project engineering for Structural
– Sound Knowledge of Steel Structure Design, Fabrication, BOQ/BOM and execution for Oil & Gas and petrochemical EPC projects, preferably in offshore structures. Good communication and Inter discipline coordination skills. Exposure to relevant international codes, standards and practices.