We have an opening for “Sr Support Engg (Electrical)” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Plans and establishes preventive and major overhaul maintenance schedules and resources for all electrical plant and equipment in assigned field. Includes establishing maintenance frequency; establishing and standardizing materials, spares, equipment and tools required for cost effective maintenance work
- B. Sc. in Electrical Engineering.
- 8+ years electrical maintenance in oil/ gas or related power industry.
- Plans preventive maintenance requirements and frequencies for all major electrical plant and equipment, Includes work required, standard procedures and resources.
- Prepares scope of work for all maintenance contracts.
- Reviews scope of work, technical specifications to ensure compatibility and maintainability of new plant and equipment.
- Reviews and comments on conceptual, basic and detailed design packages.
- Plans and supervises the execution of all major overhaul work on electrical plant and equipment. Includes
- Provides specialist engineering input on scope of work and specifications.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: