We have an opening for “Sr Solution Analyst” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
- Worked as a Liaison between Business Users, Management and Development teams to perform modifications / enhancements as required.
- Develop & document Planning and Maintenance procedures for Business process improvement.
- Workflow Development, Testing, Deployment and Support. Also involved the process re-engineering and related workflows development and modifications.
- Building Location and Asset hierarchies for new Plant and Assets.
- Coordinating for the reports development, testing and deployment.
- Day to day support for Plant Maintenance and operation users and users’ trainings for newly appointed Engineers.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: