Experience: 12+ Yrs experienced with background in all aspects of Oil & Gas plants major shutdowns planning and execution for Rotating and Static equipment’s such as industrial & aero derivative gas turbines , turbo – expanders , centrifugal compressors , pumps , pressure vessels , heat exchangers , piping , fired heaters Operations and maintenance in addition to some knowledge in electrical and control systems with sound management skills.
Qualification: B.Sc. degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent with 7 years’ experience or a Diploma in Mechanical engineering with 10 years relevant experience in gas plants equipments.
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Gas plants Turnaround & maintenance activates.
- Oil & Gas Plants Turnaround scope preparation, Technical Evaluation & tendering.
- Turnaround short & long term planning along with budget preparation and analysis.
- Familiar with Maintenance Management systems (preferred with MAXIMO).
- Full knowledge of HSE in a plant environment.
- Turnaround Standard, Processes & Procedures.
- Review and coordinates the development and implementation of the assigned Turnaround Standard & procedures related to plant equipments, and ensuring compliance with shareholders, GASCO guidelines and Technical Committees’ recommendations in order to support execution of the Company’s work programs in line with Local & Federal laws and International Standards.
- Turnaround preparation & Execution performance
- To participate with plants and Technical Engineering Division in the development, implementation and review of the plant equipment Turnaround scope preparation consistency across sites.
- Liaison with End users the Turnaround execution performance in relation to planning , findings , and budget , to assist plants in identifying solutions to the plants turnaround recurring chronic problems which require in depth investigation
- Mechanical Equipment refurbishment quality
- To ensure with plants and Technical Engineering Division the consistent quality throughout refurbishment work and replacement orders by performing careful check on the quality procedures of OEM / service providers and adequate inspections.
- Review with the plants End Users, Technical Engineering Division & senior contract engineer within the OEM Department to ensure that Scope of Work for refurbishment capital insurance spares service agreements with Original Equipment Manufacturers covers all quality measurements of repairs / overhauls are in line with the agreed standards.
- Service Contracts Optimization
- To coordinate with site shutdown coordinator & SC Departments the scope of work and associated information for the effective planning and implementation of major turnaround activities in coordination with relevant departments to optimize plan and complete tasks with minimal downtime and as per stipulated standards/ procedures.
- Turnaround plan planning cycle preparation
- Liaise with plants and Technical Engineering & Production Planning Divisions the contents of the long
- term turnaround planning for rotating and static equipment’s.
- To review with plants the capital spares and insurance inventory for rotating equipment ensuring that optimum levels are maintained for plants Turnaround and to order replacement of aged parts.
- To coordinate with site shutdown coordinator to review resource requirements (tools, materials and manpower) for timely completion of each scope of work and arrange the supply of out sourced additional manpower when required.
- To assist in the analysis and scrutiny of all shutdown work scopes utilizing the (SdMS) in order to eliminate duplicity of work and ensure optimization of resources.
- To follow up with sites the status of reserved stock and insurance materials and procurement of nonstick materials through the system (MAXIMO)
- Performance Management
- Support the Section head for to continuously monitor the achievement of the Section KPIs related to the approved Annual Performance Management Contract.
- To carryout in‐depth analysis and scrutiny of all shutdown work scopes utilizing the (SdMS) in order to eliminate duplicity of work and ensure optimization of resources.
- Information Systems and Reports
- Ensure that related Information & reports are prepared to provide accurate and timely corporate reports and necessary information to the Section Head to effectively manage the business.
- To coordinate with sites the final Turnaround report distribution and lessons learned are addressed across sites.