We have an opening for “Sr Process Engineer” for Our Client @ its Libya location.
Experience :14+ Yrs
Company is wholly owned subsidiary of National Oil Corporation (NOC). it is an engineering arm of NOC.
They have a dedicated and multi-disciplined workforce of engineers from Europe, America, Canada, Indian etc and specialists ensuring that in all work they deliver a quality product and service as per the requirements of clients; on time and within budget.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Work in the engineering teams under the direction of lead engineers preparing and producing process engineering deliverables for projects. Will from time to time be expected to deputise for the lead engineer.
Contribute to the design of engineering solutions and produce detailed designs and specifications. preparing and producing engineering deliverables and perform process activities as follows:
- Development of complex process modules using process simulation software.
- Utility Flow Diagrams (UFD’s)
- Heat and Mass Balance
- Process Data Sheets
- Utility Summary
- Effluent List
- Cause and effect Diagram
- Line Sizing and hydraulic analysis
- Equipment sizing
- Process input to line list
- Process input to instrument data sheets
- Process input to Hazardous Area Classification Doc.
- Relief load calculations and flare system design
- Play major role in HAZOP and safety review session
- Material Selection Diagram
- Basis of Design
- Design Philosophy Report
- Process Description Report
- Operating and Control Philosophy Report
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning report
- Man-Hour estimate.
Manage the technical aspects of procurement of equipment and services including technical bid evaluation, vendor data review, scope development and management, problem solving
Evaluate designs done by others and prepare reports. Prepare minutes of meeting. Prepare and deliver presentations of engineering designs
Check the technical completeness and correctness of work done by other engineers
Carryout all appropriate level of checking, verification, and approval as defined in their department checking procedures and the project design verification plan.
Responsible for the timely preparation, review, and delivery of all required design and engineering deliverables.
Represent the project team and company for factory inspections, presentations, seminars etc..
Contribute to maintaining and enhancing quality management.
Packages and Benefits
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive salary with the terms and condition is as follows: recruitment
- Single Status,
- Single room with private facilities including 3 meals a day and Laundry
- Rotational – Work Schedule is 65 days on and 21 days off.
- A tax free monthly salary GBP /USD day rate worked paid to the employee bank account in his country of origin.
- Work site will be in the Company head office in Tripoli
- Working hours is maximum of 9 hours a day, (including 1 hour break), 6 days a week
- Shared transport to and from work is provided.
- Emergency & Medical is covered.
- Food & accommodation is free.
- Local Tax’s is paid by Company.
- Visa Expense is covered.
- Economy ticket from the nearest international airport of your point of Origin is provided.
- Company Fixed daily rate: Senior process 300 £
If interested kindly upload /Send your updated CV & send ASAP with all the details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Reachable No.
- Current Location:
- Total Exp (Oil & Gas):
- Offshore Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period: