Educational Qualification: BE/Diploma
Experience: 8+ years
Candidate should have offshore experience.
Job Location: Malaysia
Key Aims & Objectives: To maintain the PDMS databases and ensure access for users as required. To maintain PDMS Global links to the PDMS Hub from Korea to London. Provide end user support in the use of PDMS.
· Administer and implement Company, and where applicable, Client/Project policies and procedures.
· Supervision of discipline personnel and allocation of work.
· Remain abreast of legislative requirements.
Responsible for the administration of PDMS databases and provision of support to end users across all engineering disciplines.
Knowledge in the use of design and assessment methods used within discipline
· Familiar with and competent in planning, progress monitoring, forecasting and reporting
· Able to estimate man-hours and materials for delegated aspects of work
· Experienced in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work
· Competent in design safety / environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities for both self and subordinates