We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Sr Pipeline Engineer” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abudhabi.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Experience: 7 to 10 years varied experience in the field of Operations, Maintenance and Integrity Management in Oil and Gas production/ transportation industry
- 5 years in a supervisory capacity
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering or equivalent engineering degree
1) Accountable for the operations and maintenance of pipelines under the custodianship of the Integrity & Pipeline Division.
2) Execution of Area Pipeline Maintenance Management plans
3) Plan and ensure Emergency Response preparedness for Pipeline Corridor incidents in the area.
4) Assists Pipeline Manager in development of the annual capital and operational budgets for the respective area and ensure adherence to systematic expenditure scheme. Prepares justifications for major over/under spent items as necessary
5) Exercises financial authority in accordance with the delegation of authority manual
6) Coordinates the development and the implementation of all Operations and Maintenance and integrity management programs in order to ensure the integrity of all assets at work site are maintained as per industry quality standards.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: