We have an opening for “Sr. Mechanical Engineer- Static Design” for Our Client @ its Libya location.
Experience: 12 + Years
Education Qualification: BE (Mechanical)
Required Profile :
- Minimum 10 years experience gained in detailed engineering, equipment procurement, construction and commissioning, also experienced for conceptual design and FEED studies.
- Sound technical knowledge based on both theoretical and practical knowledge
- Proven record of achievement. Satisfactory annual appraisal scores and comments from supervisors.
- Strong spoken and written English
- Good presentation, communications and organizational skills
Company’s Fixed Daily Salary Rates:
Sr. Mechanical Engineer- Static Design: 300 £
It is wholly owned subsidiary of National Oil Corporation (NOC) .It is providing integrated technical and practical expertise in consultancy, engineering and project management services to the oil, gas and petrochemical industries. It has a dedicated and multi-disciplined workforce of engineers and specialists ensuring that in all our work we deliver a quality product and service as per the requirements of our clients; on time and within budget. The Company had employed various kinds of Design Engineers from different nationality like European, American, Canadian, and Indian.
- Work in the engineering teams under the direction of lead engineers preparing and producing mechanical engineering deliverables for projects. Will from time to time be expected to deputies for the lead engineer.
- Contribute to the design of engineering solutions and produce detailed designs and specifications. Prepare deliverables to meet specific project requirements including ;
o Verify design and sizing calculation. Verify engineering software input & results
o Check selection & sizing of equipments and authorize issue for inter-discipline check (IDC)
o Advise Project/Client on capabilities and production range of equipment vendors.
o Check project deliverables like date sheet, equipment list, RFQ etc
o Specialized knowledge in static or rotating equipments.
o Review/comment on project standards and documents from other disciplines
o Provide input to Conceptual Design Report and FEED documents.
o Mechanical Installation Specification and Scope of Work
o Assist Lead Engineer in preparing CTR etc
o Site visit & client / vendor clarification meetings
• Manage the technical aspects of procurement of equipment and services including preparation of requisitions, technical bid evaluation, vendor data review, scope development and management, problem solving
- Site visit & client / vendor clarification meetings
- Evaluate designs done by others and prepare reports. Prepare minutes of meeting. Prepare and deliver presentations of engineering designs
• Check the technical completeness and correctness of work done by other engineers
• Represent the project team and company for factory inspections, presentations, seminars etc..
• Work safely.
• Contribute to maintaining and enhancing quality management
If you are interested for above profile, kindly revert back with your updated CV with following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Experience(in Design)
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: