We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Sr Inspection Planning Engineer” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abudhabi.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Experience: 7 + yrs
Education Qualification: BE
1) · Planning, scheduling and providing work direction at the Group or Unit level, for regular and contractor inspectors.
2) Keeping current of the latest developments in equipment inspection standards, codes, practices, procedures, methods, inspection equipment and ionizing radiation safety requirements, as applicable.
3) Prepare, maintain and report on the Operations Readiness and Assurance (OR&A) schedule and start-up schedules.
4) Providing a full planning, work management and analysis of Production and Maintenance activities.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: