We have an opening for “Sr. Electrical Engineer” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 10+ Years
Education Qualification: BE in Electrical Engineering.
The Company will develop Gas Field with the highest H2S of 23% and 10% of CO2. Company will drill the wells, maintain the reservoir, and transfer the non-associated gas through gathering pipelines where the extraction operation will take place at Plant. The process products NGL, sales gas and condensate will be transferred through company pipelines and tie into Company products pipeline for further processing. Liquid sulphur will be transferred through sulphur pipelines to the Shah Sulphur Station for granulation and transfer to terminal through rail network
The main areas of responsibility involve the maintenance of major rotating equipment such as Gas Turbines, gas compressors, turbo expanders, blowers, diesel prime movers, pumps, valves and fin fan coolers
Basic Function and Scope:
- To provide general electrical engineering support to Operations Shift Superintendent – Process Plant and the Operations team during the project EPC and Startup Phases to ensure operational readiness.
- To contribute to the resolution of electrical maintenance and reliability issues during the engineering and construction phases of the project and thereafter. Upon completion of the project, assume a position of responsibility for electrical engineering or maintenance in the Gas Development operations organization.
- To provide expert engineering technical support to ensure that electrical equipment and distribution network of Plants, are operated and maintained in line with best world-class practices and standards.
Task, Duties and Accountabilities:
- Reports to the Operations Shift Superintendent during commissioning, later reporting to Electrical Section Head.
- Supports and works the Operability Assurance plan and program to achieve readiness for operations.
- Collaborates and provides appropriate consultation with Sr. Electrical Engineer in the Central Engineering organization.
- TO trouble shoot problems, identify reasons and recommend remedial action to ensure that maintenance services are provided safely and efficiently.
- To diagnose, analyse and carry out root cause failure analysis, highlight reasons for equipment failure and advise on remedial measures to avoid failures. Also to study and carry out residual life assessment of critical electrical equipment and suggest corrective action to be initiated by respective area engineer.
- To enforce the implementation of Company Health, Safety and Environment management System (HSE-MS) and also promote awareness of its use among all personnel.
- To initiate and review plant change requests a per company procedure to equipment, units and plants. To conduct site engineering studies to determine the feasibility of introducing modification and incorporate the same to increase reliability and efficiency of plant.
- To carry out periodical review and advice on updating material stock and directs revision of specifications in light of information from manufacturers including deletion obsolete & incorporation of new items, ensure availability of spares & materials.
- To provide support to technical/minor projects for developing scope, execution & commission.
- To prepare/review and update maintenance procedure for electrical equipment and suggest procedures to enhance equipment efficiency.
- To compile/provide input for preparation of division/department Capital and Operating Budgets and monitor annual expenditure budgets.
- To develop scope of work for major overhauls of electrical equipment & work service orders, coordinate implementation with other Sections.
- To ensure implementation of competency based Training 7 Development Programs, through use of Personal Development Plans (PDP’s) and UAE nationalization directives.
- To develop and optimize Vendor, OEM, and Specialist contractor support and arrange specialist services.
- To represent Habsan & Bob Plant (ASR) in the Power GRID of Oil Companies for power coordination and studies.
- To develop comprehensive monthly & Annual Management Information System report covering all the major activities of the section, including expenditure profile and prepare various other presentations/reports as and when required.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period:
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
- CV’s will be accepted of all nationality except Indians & Arabs.