UAE Embassy Attestation
Attestation for UAE Embassy
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the most important country. UAE is known for excellent employment network. From last few years UAE Embassy attestation in India has become one of the most in demand service as number of people going to UAE for employment has grown vigorously.
So before starting the detailed procedure of UAE attestation let us see what attestation is.
What is Attestation?
Attestation is undertaken to prove the genuineness of the documents and it is asked when an individual seeks work or study visa overseas. Attestation meaning can be interpreted as a demonstration or proof of something. It is more of a legal term that deals with the lawfulness of evidence, a statement or a document or certificate.
Process of UAE Certificate Attestation in India
- Notary Attestation– It is the first step of attestation. It is carried out at the local level by the authorized government officials.
- HRD Attestation – HRD attestation is the process of verification of the educational documents. HRD authentication centre is present in each state. If the educational document needs to get attested from the ministry of external affairs, then it should be first validated by the respective state HRD Department where university/ Board/ council is situated and from where the same certificates have been appointed.
3. MEA Attestation– The MEA professionals proceed with this part of the attestation. When the papers are complete, as a mark of verification, the MEA provides a stamp.
- UAE Embassy Attestation– The attestation from the MEA is later re-checked by the authorisation of the respective embassy. This ensures the reliability of the documents. If you are looking for the certification for UAE Visa, the UAE Embassy will attest your documents.
- MOFA Attestation– MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) is the department that handles the foreign affairs for UAE. You must do MOFA attestation before applying for Visa because MOFA attestation in compulsory.
Also you can watch this video to know detailed procedure for UAE Attestation.
UAE Embassy Attestation Services Provided in India
Degree Certificate Attestation
Birth Certificate Attestation
Marriage Certificate Attestation
Death Certificate Attestation
Divorce Certificate Attestation
Experience Certificate Attestation
NOC Affidavit Attestation
Certificate of Origin Attestation
NOC Affidavit Attestation
Power of Attorney Attestation
Free Sale Certificate Attestation
Registration Certificate Attestation
Transfer Certificate Attestation
Memorandum of Association Attestation
Board of Resolution attestation
Articles of Association Attestation
Medical Certificate Attestation
Certificate of Incorporation Attestation
This is all about UAE attestation. For more details any attestation call our executives.