We have an opening for “Senior Operations Geologist” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
- Directs & co-ordinates activities of process personnel.
- Prepares conceptual design or provide advice on process matters which may arise during Operation, commissioning & start-up.
- Develops Scope of Work and Terms of Reference for process engineering activities for assigned projects. Also participates in preparing Project Identification document.
- Reviews technical bids submitted by consultants and equipment vendors
- Participates in hazop and safety reviews
- Liaise with engineering consultants during the conceptual, basic & detailed design phases of the project.
- Advises on engineering activities on existing & proposed facilities. Includes Field Development; Produced water handling/treatment; Minimum/zero flaring; Artificial lift
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Highest Qualification:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: