We have an opening for “Senior Cost Estimating Engineer” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Minimum Qualifications: B.Sc in Engineering (preferable Chemical / Mechanical or Civil).
Minimum Years of Experience: 6-8 Years in Cost Estimating with minimum 4 years in Oil & Gas industry.
- Able to review and comment key engineering deliverables required for cost estimates development and communicate comments in professional manner.
- Must have hands-on experience in development and review of major process plants cost estimates.
- Able to prepare different classes of cost estimates namely Order of Magnitude, Factored and Detailed cost estimates including identification of the proper accuracy levels.
- Determine the critical input required for the preparation of different classes of estimates.
- Carry out all cost risk analysis reviews to identify contingency provisions for different stages of the project.
- Able to prepare with the assistance of Discipline Engineers quantity of bulk material.
- Can perform benchmarking to qualify and check the estimate deliverables.
- Carries out various cost/economic studies
- Update and maintain cost database.
- Must have good knowledge of international codes & standards for design.
- Must have strong communication/presentation skills and have a very good command over both spoken and written English language.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: