We have an opening for “Senior Contracts Engineer” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Incumbent will have high involvement with other divisions, vendors and other customers to ensure compliance with standards and regulations. Changes to services, procedures or contracts may have an effect on service delivery, on performance, on costs and on whether the contract represents value for money. So the specification and management of change control is an important aspect at this level.
The incumbent will be involved in issuing company contractual policies recommend and make independent decisions with broad guidelines and refer complex issues with recommendations to management for decision.
Incumbent in this level will be expected to perform key tasks such as the following:
· Formulate and prepare own function strategies, policies, philosophies and recommend practices and objectives
· Resolve contract terms or specifications disputes and mange any contract modification issues.
· Approve and issue reports to management on contractual matters recommending course of action
· Determine training and certification needs for division/department staff including development of UAE Nationals
· Ensure implementation of COMPANY safe working practices.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: