We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Reliability Engineer” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abudhabi.
Experience: 12 Yrs
Education Qualification: BE
This is an ADNOC Group Company (Abu Dhabi) which is responsible for the processing of natural and associated gas from onshore oil operations. Expansion of the National Gas Grid to cope with the increase in gas supply and demand. Maximizing gas utilization in the different sectors (locally & export). Upgrading the National Gas Grid and its facilities.
To facilitate and maintain the site reliability improvement process for all equipment, develop reliability and integrity KPIs, enhance the usage and application of computerized management systems.
The Reliability Engineer reports to the Reliability Section Head
- Sites, being the biggest gas complex in the world, has a variety of high volume product steams – sales gas; gas re-injection, liquid sulphur; NGL; condensate – which involves a variety of plant and equipment. Electric Generators up to 30MW; Large Gas Turbines; Steam Turbines; Process Gas Compressors; Gas Injection Compressors up 350 bar; Liquid Sulphur handling pumps 150 C; Steam raising and distribution plant; Low temperature cryogenic equipment – 80°C; complex DCS and automation systems; a wide range of utility plant.
- This range of processes and equipment generates challenging and technically complex management requiring comprehensive and professional Reliability Management systems to be introduced to ensure continued Technical and Operational Integrity.
- The introduction of Reliability Management at Gas Complex requires expert facilitation of root cause failure analysis and the provision of on the job training for Operations, Maintenance, and Technical staff in the effective use of MAXIMO and other plant data and performance systems.
- The reliability Engineer as a member of the Reliability Team in Central Maintenance plays a leading role in providing this support. The Reliability Engineer also provides ‘super user’ support for MAXIMO and materials management processes.
- The Reliability Team are the driver for the continuous reliability and integrity improvement processes and are responsible for facilitating root cause analysis.
- The Reliability teams are also responsible for developing a scorecard to monitor operational and technical integrity of key equipment and systems.
- Facilitate RCM (Reliability Centered), IPF (Instrument Protective Function) analyses to optimize equipment and system strategies.
- Facilitate Root Cause Failure Analysis process and identify corrective actions to optimize system and equipment performance.
- Recommend reliability improvement strategies to Operations and Technical management.
- Maintain the Reliability, Availability, Integrity threats folder and promote awareness of improvement actions and opportunities.
- Develop and implement reporting systems and scorecards to identify ‘bad actors’ and shortfalls in equipment and system performance utilizing the MAXIMO Maintenance Management System.
- Create and develop Crystal / KPI reports, to monitor performance and optimize process effectiveness.
- Acts as the site custodian of CMMS and manages the input, update, and clean up of database and entry of new Projects Data, in close coordination with the respective Project Team Members and the concerned Maint. sections.
- Responsible for the regular and continuous monitoring of MAXIMO for quality and quantity of Core and Transaction data related to equipments performance entered by the Site Users.
- Develop and implement on the job training programmes to ensure all MAXIMO users can utilize and interrogate the database as per their job requirements.
- Improve the awareness and understanding of Reliability Management Systems amongst all Division Maintenance, Operations and Technical staff.
- Deliver measurable data quality improvement for MAXIMO data base and demonstrate increased effectiveness in MAXIMO usage by end users.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Experience (Oil & Gas):
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period:
If your CV is shortlisted for Personal round of Interview, please note following information as below:
Venue: Abu Dhabi (details will be shared later)
Reimbursement: Client will arrange for visa and accommodation in Abu Dhabi, To and Fro Economy Air-ticket reimbursement will be given to all candidates.
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
For more details, please visit www.manavconsultants.com or call us on numbers mentioned below for queries if any.
Our client is seeking to hire the following positions, please forward this to your references if any who qualify for any of below positions:
|Asset Integrity Engineer|
|Change Management Analyst|
|Principal Instrument & Control Engineer|
|Principal Mechanical Engineer|
|Principal Operations Engineer|
|Principal Pipeline Integrity Engineer|
|Principal Shutdown Engineer|
|Principal Technical Integrity Engineer|
|Senior Automation Engineer|
|Senior Change Management Analyst|
|Senior Corrosion and Metallurgy Engineer|
|Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Senior Operations Engineer|
|Senior Operations Readiness Engineer|
|Senior Reliability Engineer|
|Senior Research & Development Coordinator|
|Senior Standards Engineer|
|Senior Systems Engineer|
|Strategic Category Controller|
|Technical Procedure Analyst|