We have an opening for “Project Coordinator/Senior Project Coordinator” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abudhabi”.
For the above mentioned position brief Job Description is as given below:
The Company was established in 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry and since then has steadily broadened its activity in establishing companies and subsidiaries and creating an integrated oil and gas industry in the fields of exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution.
During the past four decades, it has expanded its business activities, enhanced its competitive position and so managed to become one of the world’s leading oil companies with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
It has 15 subsidiary companies working in the various fields of the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry as well as crude oil and gas transport and services.
Coordinates the field input and contribution to the field development plans and engineering projects at all relevant stages. Ensures that such plans take into account fields operating philosophy, work practices and gained experience.
- Plans, directs Plans, directs and supervises the activities of assigned personnel. Performs supervisory functions and exercises financial authority at he level established for the position.
- Provides coordinated fields input to Operations Support, Petroleum Development and Engineering and Major Project Divisions during all development plant /project phases (including conceptual studies, project identification, and basic detailed engineering construction and commissioning).
- Coordinates and participates in the field review of all designs, procedures and plans related to projects with particular emphasis to incorporate fields operating philosophy, work practices and gained experience
- Identifies requirements/recommends alternative design of plant usage to eliminate operating difficulties, which require changes in design or mode of operations. Plans and schedules work requirements to ensure optimum availability of those facilities.
- Ensure that all field plant modifications are implemented according to the approved company procedures, Safety & Engineering Standards.
If interested, kindly upload/Send your updated CV ASAP with following details
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience (in Oil and Gas):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC
- Notice period: