We have an opening for “Process Engineer” in one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in “Abu Dhabi”.
Experience: 10+ Years
Education Qualification: B. Sc. Degree in Chemical Engineering
This is an ADNOC Group Company (Abu Dhabi) responsible for the processing of natural and associated gas from onshore oil operations. Expansion of the National Gas Grid to cope with the increase in gas supply and demand. Maximizing gas utilization in the different sectors (locally & export). Upgrading the National Gas Grid and its facilities.
Task, Duties and Accountabilities:
- To ensure, in liaison with the Senior Process Engineer, efficient implementation of the process technology related activities within the plants as well as ensuring high efficiency of operation.
- To ensure that the process and equipment in operation are modern, efficient and the technology is not obsolete.
- To work in teams or as assigned to develop concepts for new projects, modifications and improvement ideas, and to organize and implement feasibility studies, internally or through outside consultants. Also to coordinate with counterparts in concerned departments and disciplines within COMPANY and /or group companies during the above studies and to incorporate the inputs, comments and requirements as required.
- To formulate, in liaison with Senior Process Engineer, recommendations regarding the choice of process technology, process equipment, processing chemicals, catalysts etc. to the plants to ensure proper operation.
- To actively participate in the exercise of process licensor evaluation and selection for new/modification projects ensuring that company is keeping track of new technology, improvements, and innovations in process technology.
- To assist operating plants in resolving their chronic problems and removing any major difficulties in operation and to periodically provide guidance and advice to achieve high efficiency.
- To initiate, develop, handle and monitor environment pollution control and abatement related projects from concepts to basic engineering stage. Also to provide process engineering assistance to projects during execution phase.
- To review status reports and coordinate with sites on performance of environmental protection aiming at the identification of the drawbacks and problems and to provide recommendations for improvement.
- To participate in HAZOP studies for process of the plants/units/systems for new and modification projects, including Plant Change Requests (PCR).
- To coordinate as assigned with the plants on technical matters and exchange views, provide suggestions on operational matters and change requirements. Also to advise plants through the line management on corrective actions required.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Experience (Oil & Gas):
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period:
If your CV is shortlisted for Personal round of Interview, please note following information as below:
Interview Dates : In the last quarter of 2013 (Exact date will let you know in the 4nd week of Oct 2013)
Venue : Abu Dhabi (details will be shared later)
Reimbursement : Client will arrange for visa and accommodation in Abu Dhabi, To and Fro Economy Air-ticket reimbursement will be given to all candidates.
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
Our client is seeking to hire the following positions, please forward this to your references if any who qualify for any of below positions:
|Asset Integrity Engineer|
|Change Management Analyst|
|Fabrication Supervisor (contracted)|
|Planner (1 contracted & 1 direct hire)|
|Principal Instrument & Control Engineer|
|Principal Mechanical Engineer|
|Principal Operations Engineer|
|Principal Pipeline Integrity Engineer|
|Principal Shutdown Engineer|
|Principal Technical Integrity Engineer|
|Purchasing Specialist (contracted)|
|Rigging Supervisor (contracted)|
|Senior Automation Engineer (contracted)|
|Senior Change Management Analyst|
|Senior Corrosion and Metallurgy Engineer|
|Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Senior Operations Engineer|
|Senior Operations Readiness Engineer|
|Senior Reliability Engineer|
|Senior Research & Development Coordinator (contracted)|
|Senior Standards Engineer|