We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Principal Shutdown Engineer” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abu Dhabi.
- Experience: 15 Years +
- Education Qualification: B.Sc. degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent with 7 years’ experience or a Diploma in mechanical engineering with 10 years relevant experience in gas plants equipments.
This is an ADNOC Group Company (Abu Dhabi) which is responsible for the processing of natural and associated gas from onshore oil operations. Expansion of the National Gas Grid to cope with the increase in gas supply and demand. Maximizing gas utilization in the different sectors (locally & export). Upgrading the National Gas Grid and its facilities.
- Monitor and enhance the development, application and improvement of a robust turnaround management process that is homogeneous across the sites to aid asset holders to execute all scope in an optimal time with a flawless start up as well communicate across plants the lessons learned
- Liaison with and end users & Supply Chain-SC to develop & optimize COMPANY’s interests in transactions with main vendors and service providers of strategic Turnaround service contract , coordinating the support they may provide to robust and quality services.
- Liaison with End users , Supply Chain / Technical Engineering department heads and the service contracts execution performance in order to optimize the service contracts management system.
Turnaround Standard, Processes & Procedures
- Review and coordinates the development and implementation of the assigned Turnaround Standard &, procedures related to plant equipments, and ensuring compliance with shareholders, COMPANY guidelines and Technical Committees’ recommendations in order to support execution of the Company’s work programs in line with Local & Federal laws and International Standards.
Turnaround preparation & Execution performance
- To participate with plants and Technical Engineering Division in the development, implementation and review of the plant equipment Turnaround scope preparation consistency across sites.
- Liaison with End users the Turnaround execution performance in relation to planning , findings , and budget , to assist plants in identifying solutions to the plants turnaround recurring chronic problems which require in depth investigation
Mechanical Equipment refurbishment quality
- To ensure with plants and Technical Engineering Division the consistent quality throughout refurbishment work and replacement orders by performing careful check on the quality procedures of OEM / service providers and adequate inspections.
- Review with the plants End Users, Technical Engineering Division & senior contract engineer within the OEM Department to ensure that Scope of Work for refurbishment capital insurance spares service agreements with Original Equipment Manufacturers covers all quality measurements of repairs / overhauls are in line with the agreed standards.
Service Contracts Optimization
- To coordinate with site shutdown coordinator & SC Departments the scope of work and associated information for the effective planning and implementation of major turnaround activities in coordination with relevant departments to optimize plan and complete tasks with minimal downtime and as per stipulated standards/procedures.
Turnaround plan planning cycle preparation
- Liaise with plants and Technical Engineering & Production Planning Divisions the contents of the long term turnaround planning for rotating and static equipment’s.
- To review with plants the capital spares and insurance inventory for rotating equipment ensuring that optimum levels are maintained for plants Turnaround and to order replacement of aged parts.
- To coordinate with site shutdown coordinator to review resource requirements (tools, materials and manpower) for timely completion of each scope of work and arrange the supply of out sourced additional manpower when required.
- To assist in the analysis and scrutiny of all shutdown work scopes utilizing the (SdMS) in order to eliminate duplicity of work and ensure optimization of resources.
- To follow up with sites the status of reserved stock and insurance materials and procurement of nonstick materials through the system (MAXIMO)
- Support the Section head for to continuously monitor the achievement of the Section KPIs related to the approved Annual Performance Management Contract.
- To carryout in‐depth analysis and scrutiny of all shutdown work scopes utilizing the (SdMS) in order to eliminate duplicity of work and ensure optimization of resources.
Information Systems and Reports
- Ensure that related Information & reports are prepared to provide accurate and timely corporate reports and necessary information to the Section Head to effectively manage the business.
- To coordinate with sites the final Turnaround report distribution and lessons learned are addressed across sites
- Familiar with Maintenance Management systems (preferred with MAXIMO).
- Full knowledge of HSE in a plant environment.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Experience (Oil & Gas):
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period:
If your CV is shortlisted for Personal round of Interview, please note following information as below:
Venue: Abu Dhabi (details will be shared later)
Reimbursement: Client will arrange for visa and accommodation in Abu Dhabi, To and Fro Economy Air-ticket reimbursement will be given to all candidates.
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
For more details, please visit www.manavconsultants.com or call us on numbers mentioned below for queries if any.
Our client is seeking to hire the following positions, please forward this to your references if any who qualify for any of below positions:
|Asset Integrity Engineer|
|Change Management Analyst|
|Principal Instrument & Control Engineer|
|Principal Mechanical Engineer|
|Principal Operations Engineer|
|Principal Pipeline Integrity Engineer|
|Principal Shutdown Engineer|
|Principal Technical Integrity Engineer|
|Senior Automation Engineer|
|Senior Change Management Analyst|
|Senior Corrosion and Metallurgy Engineer|
|Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Senior Operations Engineer|
|Senior Operations Readiness Engineer|
|Senior Reliability Engineer|
|Senior Research & Development Coordinator|
|Senior Standards Engineer|
|Senior Systems Engineer|
|Strategic Category Controller|
|Technical Procedure Analyst|