We are pleased to approach you for a suitable opening for “Principal Pipeline Integrity Engineer” with one of the world’s most reputed Oil & Gas Operating Companies located in Abu Dhabi.
- Experience: 15 Years +
- Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent Professional Qualification. Graduate engineer [mechanical / Pipeline discipline preferred]
This is an ADNOC Group Company (Abu Dhabi) which is responsible for the processing of natural and associated gas from onshore oil operations. Expansion of the National Gas Grid to cope with the increase in gas supply and demand. Maximizing gas utilization in the different sectors (locally & export). Upgrading the National Gas Grid and its facilities.
- Manage & support cost-effective pipeline integrity programs, establish systems and manage a COMPANY wide Centre of Excellence to improve and assure the Technical Integrity and Process Safety of all COMPANY’s Plant & Pipelines throughout their life cycle.
- Enable full visibility of pipeline Integrity threats and contributing to broad awareness of the status of the technical integrity that facilitates decision-making at all levels of the Organisation including shareholders, and promote a culture of excellence.
- Manage/support and supervise the activities of the personnel and resources of the Section to achieve the Department objectives in an efficient and cost-conscious manner
- Develop and manage the implementation of consistent and realistic operational plans for the Section in line with the Department objectives
- Develop the knowledge, competencies and innovative spirit in the Section and support the establishment of Personal Development Plans, Succession Planning and Talent pipeline within the Section in coordination with the Human Capability Group to continuously develop employees with emphasis on UAE Nationals to meet Emiratization targets
Policies, Processes, Systems, Procedures, and Controls
- Contribute to the development of the Department business processes and operating procedures
- Develop and supervise the implementation of appropriate Section policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures and internal controls in order to support execution of the Department work programs in line with Company and International standards
- Ensure compliance with all applicable legislation and legal regulations and propose solutions to the management on issues related to the Department and Section
Budgets and Cost Control
- Compile and provide input for preparation of the Department budgets and regularly monitor expenditure against approved the Section budget levels
- Investigate, highlight and reconcile any significant variances to ensure effective performance and cost control
- Ensure the implementation and continuously monitor the achievement of the Section KPIs related to the approved Annual Performance Management Contract and the Balanced Score Card in line with the long term plans for the Department to reinforce an organization-wide drive for performance
- Develop and ensure proper cascade of the Section’s Performance objectives and establish monitoring mechanisms to ensure delivery of these objectives, and promote a performance driven culture
- Implement the Company Performance Management System for individuals within the Section in accordance with Company approved guidelines
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Encourage innovation, enhance employee motivation and support initiatives for implementation of Change Management to continuously improve operations and services
- Propose improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the Section
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Support the institution of an HSE culture and ensure compliance with relevant HSE policies, procedures, systems & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines across the Section in line with international standards, best practices and Code of Practices
- Ensure adequate HSE training and induction for all Section employees to meet HSE standards
Management Information Systems (MIS) and Reports
- Prepare/support all Section MIS and progress reports to provide accurate and timely reports and necessary information to COMPANY Management to effectively manage the business
- Ensure the compilation and submission of periodic Asset Integrity reports for the benefit of Management and Shareholders
The scope of this job relates to all of COMPANY’s Operating Plants, Pipeline Networks and Projects in collaboration with other COMPANY Divisions.
Pipeline Integrity Management
- Support the TI team of peer engineers within the centre of Excellence across COMPANY in order to ensure consistent & effective technical integrity standardization
- To develop & implement the Pipeline Integrity Assurance requirements for the full life cycle of the operational facility at all stages of asset life from design, construction and operation through to eventual decommissioning including provision of technical pipeline integrity inputs as required [revision of DGSs, performance standards, procedures, etc.]
- Develop and manage the implementation and sustainability of the Technical Integrity Assurance program for the entire Asset life cycle of the company assets
- Manage / drive change of technical integrity working practices and culture across COMPANY
- Conceptualize & guide development & management of necessary procedures/guides/manuals related to Operate and Project Phases to ensure Technical Integrity assurance
- Support/manage assignments of a more complex nature in regard to standards, processes, training, tools, etc. related to technical integrity management
Development/support & manage of pipeline integrity Management System
- Develop & implement/support Pipeline Integrity Management System (PIMS) and related procedures related to ensure pipeline Integrity in co-ordination with COMPANY Pipeline division.
Compliance with codes
- Develop/support & implement pipeline integrity assurance programmes to comply with the Codes of Practice
- Manage/support and lead external professionals like Independent Verifying Body (IVB) in compliance assessment for the Integrity Assurance of HSE Critical Equipment & Systems (HSECES).
Manage Pipeline Integrity in projects
- To ensure/support [OR&A specialists, as required] when projects are handover to operations, Control of Major Accident Hazard (COMAH) is valid and operationalized (guiding on identification of HSECES in CMMS, defining their functionality, setting performance Standards requirements in CMMS and monitoring their performance thru KPI reporting).
Technical Authority implementation
- Develop/support and maintain Technical Authority accountabilities, processes, etc. as required to implement and sustain COMPANY Technical Authority standard
- Collaborate and work closely with COMPANY Technical Authorities to implement COMPANY TA Standards, for all phases of the asset lifecycle, with a focus on pipeline integrity.
- Develop and manage HSECES programmes to ensure ALARP, with a focus on pipeline Integrity
- Support the management of testing, recording and reporting of HSECES performance
- Develop & maintain a process of identification of potential hazards associated with all COMPANY Pipeline assets and the risk management which includes, process safety, Integrity Assurance competency requirements in addition to mechanical integrity.
Facility Integrity Status Report [FSIR]
- Define the key inputs & structure for the Facility Integrity Status report, in coordination with other COMPANY divisions / departments
- Collaborate to ensure that FISR is functional across all Operating Plants
- Develop training material and manage effective training programs to support the effective utilisation of the FISR as a key integrity management tool
Pipeline Integrity incident investigations
- Provide support for Incident investigation of integrity incidents and Root Cause Analysis when required, for corporate learning and Integrity improvement
- Lead/support Level 2 Integrity audits as per COMPANY corporate risk controls and track audit action items in QUARTZ to ensure all Audit action items have been closed out.
TI management support:
- Provide necessary management support [development of manuals/procedures, guidelines, participation in OPCO/ ADNOC meetings, etc.] to ensure technical integrity for all COMPANY assets are achieved.
- Manage /support assignments which impact COMPANY business across all operational sites & projects
- Develop and ensure integration of technical integrity standards with related processes & other COMPANY standards [reliability, maintenance, projects, HSE, etc.] in order to support effective technical integrity implementation across COMPANY
- Introduce and incorporate international standards and world class best practice into COMPANY OE practices
- Prepare/collect pipeline integrity inputs for Integrity reports for Management & Shareholders, including API 754 reporting requirements from ADNOC.
Kindly let us know if you will be interested to apply for the above position. If yes, please respond to this email with your updated CV at earliest with the following details:
- Highest Qualification:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Total Exp:
- Experience (Oil & Gas):
- Reachable No.:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice period:
If your CV is shortlisted for Personal round of Interview, please note following information as below:
Venue: Abu Dhabi (details will be shared later)
Reimbursement: Client will arrange for visa and accommodation in Abu Dhabi, To and Fro Economy Air-ticket reimbursement will be given to all candidates.
- Kindly do not send your CV to any other agency or upload to company’s web site because it will be considered as duplicate & you will not be allowed to attend interview.
For more details, please visit www.manavconsultants.com or call us on numbers mentioned below for queries if any.
Our client is seeking to hire the following positions, please forward this to your references if any who qualify for any of below positions:
|Asset Integrity Engineer|
|Change Management Analyst|
|Principal Instrument & Control Engineer|
|Principal Mechanical Engineer|
|Principal Operations Engineer|
|Principal Pipeline Integrity Engineer|
|Principal Shutdown Engineer|
|Principal Technical Integrity Engineer|
|Senior Automation Engineer|
|Senior Change Management Analyst|
|Senior Corrosion and Metallurgy Engineer|
|Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Senior Operations Engineer|
|Senior Operations Readiness Engineer|
|Senior Reliability Engineer|
|Senior Research & Development Coordinator|
|Senior Standards Engineer|
|Senior Systems Engineer|
|Strategic Category Controller|
|Technical Procedure Analyst|